I’m not even going to mention that it rained a little on Lindsey + Mike’s wedding day because it’s a totally moot point! I knew pretty much within minutes that it was going to be a fun day when I first met Lindsey’s dad! So, when I arrive at a prep location I usually spend some time scouting out the space, in this case Lindsey’s parent’s house. So, her dad notices me walking around all the rooms, inspecting them, looking them up and down, and he then asks me if I do house appraisals too?! Fast forward about seven hours later, and her dad is TEARING up the dance floor! It was such a fun crowd that I couldn’t help but load up this blog posts with the goings on on the dance floor! I think you will actually experience the fun yourself after looking at them. Lindsey and Mike…thank you SO much for being SO great to photograph, you guys were troopers in the rain for sure! Congratulations!
Watchya Lookin’ Fer?
Look Who’s Talking!
- sandy garrison on Rebecca + Edo
- Hannes Uys on Rebecca + Edo
- thiago okimoto on Rebecca + Edo
- Hilda Burke on Rebecca + Edo
- Ashley Scobey on Rebecca + Edo
- Dani Alda on Rebecca + Edo
- Emily Lester on Holly + Alonso
- Christina on Christina + James
- Marian on Christina + James
- Ever Lopez on Allison + Mrig
- Rapus on Christina + James
- Kristen Driscoll on Christina + James
- Anonymous on Christina + James
- Dan and Melissa on Christina + James
- don bringas on Christina + James
Hot Off the Press